Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a global creative teamof 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From their digital roots, they grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world offering a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management. They work for clients in over 20 countries from their ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, and New York. The firm has been named "Agency of the Year" and one of the most performing agencies in the world according to Forbes. It is co-owned by Cirque du Soleil, making for a powerful partnership that fuels their ability to deliver memorable experiences driven by creativity. Sid Lee is also the curator of C2-MTL, a global conference on commerce and creativity (www.c2mtl.com).
To learn more about the culture and people, follow them on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee and for more info visit sidlee.com.
||DESIGNER SENIOR / SENIOR DESIGNER
The graphic designer is responsible for the design and realization of graphic design projects, more specifically in branding, as well as for the follow-up and overall quality of his/her projects.
- Create graphic design projects and provide artistic direction
- Through a creative approach, contribute to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s products
- Work closely with the strategy department and the account management team
- Collaborate with writers
- Strong team skills
- Exceptional creative vision
- World-class creative approach
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-8 years of agency experience
- Good understanding of the creative process
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent French skills, both written and spoken
|Type of Employment