Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||We are a global creative team of 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From our digital roots, we grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world and offer a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management. We work for clients in over 20 countries from our ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, and New York. Our firm has been named "Agency of the Year" and one of the most performing agencies in the world according to Forbes. We are co-owned by Cirque du Soleil, making for a powerful partnership that fuels our ability to deliver memorable experiences driven by creativity. Sid Lee is also the curator of C2-MTL, a global conference on commerce and creativity (www.c2mtl.com).
To learn more about our culture and people, follow us on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee and for more info visit sidlee.com
||CO-DIRECTEUR DE CRÉATION ADIDAS - CONCEPTEUR RÉDACTEUR / ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR ADIDAS -COPYWRITER
The copywriter is responsible for coming up with concepts and copy for advertising projects and the company in general. He/she ensures the production and quality of his/her projects.
- Produce copy for advertising projects and the company in general
- Work closely with art directors, strategists and the account management team
- Through a creative approach, contribute to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s products
- Exceptional knowledge of advertising and its industry
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrates a careful use of language in creative projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5 years of experience in an agency
- Strong understanding of the creative process
- Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines (TV, radio, Web & print)
- Fluent in English, oral and written
|Type of Employment