Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a global creative team of 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From our digital roots, we grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world - offering a holistic approach that includes advertising, architecture and retail design as well as branded content, digital/social media and reputation management.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, Calgary and New York offices, our team has won multiple awards reflecting the quality and originality of its work. These efforts have also been recognized by Marketing Magazine, which named Sid Lee Agency of the Year for 2013, our fourth time receiving the hounour since 2009.
To learn more about Sid Lee visit sidlee.com and follow us on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee
Sid Lee Toronto is looking for a sharp and brilliant Senior Strategist to help consolidate the strategic team and lead major accounts for the agency. We see this new team member working in close tandem with the Strategy Director as well as with the partners and Creative Directors.
We’re looking for a gem:
- Brand generalist at heart, the Strategist should lead and have led high level business, marketing and positioning brand strategies, able to develop integrated campaigns and concepts
- Creative thinker, looking to spark respect and interest among our creative collective.
… All that wrapped up in an awesome personality of course.
- Lead extensive strategy and tactical planning exercises;
- Produce strategic planning documents to answer our client business needs;
- Merge relevant research, best practices, latent trends and intuition to craft plans that aide in the communication of brands;
- Provide unique point-of-view on the creation and management of multiple contact points as pertaining to experiential, retail, advertising, events, stunts, social media, peer-to-peer communication, online campaigns, mobile, interactive applications and the like;
- Interface with top management level / C-suites clients;
- Inform the creative process alongside Creative Directors;
- Curiosity, Creativity, Irreverence;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Background in integrated planning
- Master technological, cultural and media trends;
- A willingness to merge your skills with our multi-disciplinary approach;
- Strong research skills + unrivaled analytical skills;
- Equal comfort in the realms of strategy & tactics; above-the-line and below-the-line;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal & external stakeholders;
- Ability to deal with top management level / C-suites clients;
- Capacity to package information in clear, concise and impactful ways.
- Independent, autonomous,
- Fully fluent in English; other languages considered a plus
- A strong serving of humility, humanity and doubt.
|Type of Employment