Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through marketing communications (branded content, advertising, and interactive and experiential marketing). To create brand experiences that are more immersive and coherent at all possible points of contact, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof. Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to ownership has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in an array of fields in the industry. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montréal, Amsterdam, Paris and Toronto offices, our team has won over 250 awards, reflecting the quality of its work.
These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, and by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
||ÉQUIPE INTÉRACTIVE / INTERACTIVE TEAM
The creative team is made up of two dedicated partners whose ideas and methods are in perfect sync. It consists of copywriter and an art director/design user interfaces. The art director is responsible for the design and artistic direction of interactive projects and usability of interface. The copywriter is in charge of design and copywriting for the same projects. Together, these team members carry out projects assigned to them and ensure the quality of the final product.
- Design user interfaces
- Actively participate in concepting sessions
- Develop new, 360 º creative approaches
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of good usability practice
- Through a creative approach, contribute to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s products
- Work in close collaboration with strategists and the account management team
- Present creations to clients
- Knowledge of good practices for user experience, usability and Web ergonomics
- Understanding of the various stages of producing a website
- Knowledge of the advertising industry
- Analytical and theoretical capacities
- Meticulousness and attention to detail
- Familiarity with the latest digital technology and solutions
- Exceptional creative vision
- World-class creative approach
- Passionate about popular culture
- 3 to 5 years of Web-related experience
- Must provide concrete examples of large-scale websites you have worked on
|Type of Employment