Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through advertising, experiential marketing, branded content, and interactive communications. To embed brands, products, spaces, and services with more meaning and more resonance, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof. Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to management has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in different fields. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and New-York offices, our team has won over 250 awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, and by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
For more information, visit www.sidlee.com
||Étas-Unis [United States][US]
||PRODUCTEUR JR / JR PRODUCER
Under the supervision of one of Jimmy Lee’s managers, the junior producer will ensure Jimmy Lee’s presence at Sid Lee’s new New York office. S/he will work closely with the headquarter located in Montreal. The role of the Print and/or TV junior producer is to ensure the successful execution of the projects s/he is in charge of.
The junior producer ensures administrative follow-up with Sid Lee’s account service. S/he ensures that the whole production department is in good order and works hand in glove with a production manager, the creative teams, the account teams as well as the accounting team. The ideal candidate has a 1 to 3-year experience in Print and/or TV production in NYC.
• Hire the different suppliers needed
Casting talents, booking studios et équipements photo
• Lead negotiations with suppliers
• Prepare budgets
• Evaluate projects s/he is in charge of
• Create message identification numbers
• Legal approvals of scripts and ensures the liaison with Buisiness Affairs.
• Follow-up on payments of talent fees ; cycle renewal and declaration (including music)
• Creation of budgets in File Maker
• Creation of purchase orders for suppliers
• Invoice and payment follow-up with the Accounting department
• Message dispatch
• Update the production directory
• Create production schedules and manage the agenda booking of creative team and the suppliers
• Voice casting for audio productions
• Manage the projects under the supervision of a producer
• Make renewal budgets for talent fees
• Follow-up on shooting or production elements (products)
• Any other related tasks
• Ability to manage several projects and teams at a time
• Sense of urgency
• Autonomous and resourceful
• Ability to work in a team
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in agency, TV or Print production, fashion, publishing or film in NYC
• Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite