WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through advertising, experiential marketing, branded content, and interactive communications. To embed brands, products, spaces, and services with more meaning and more resonance, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof. Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to management has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in different fields. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and Austin offices, our team has won over 250 awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, and by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
||Étas-Unis [United States][US]
The Editor will report to the Vice-President of Account Services and Branded Content. He/she works closely with the Creative Director of Content and represents the clients assigned to them, with the help of other stakeholders. He/she is in charge of supervising the activities of the Content Department and overseeing his/her team, consisting of project managers and coordinators. He/she has a global understanding of the projects being carried out by the New York office and ensures their profitability, along with the VP of Branded Content.
- Develop strategies for regional and national markets, and apply these strategies with the Creative
- Be knowledgeable about relevant market trends and propose ideas for clients when necessary
- Work on pitches that involve content
- Ensure Sid Lee teams understand the benefits of content
- Have a global understanding of all Sid Lee accounts so as to be able to seize content-related opportunities
- Analyze and understand the various projects so as to be able to ensure that clients’ business objectives are met
- Determine the number of creatives needed for each project
- Manage master budgets for current projects
- Develop and maintain a relationship of trust with account services and clients
- Effectively communicate project requirements to creative team, media partners, analysts, etc.
- Evaluate and manage deadlines and production costs, with the help of the team
- Strong analytical skills, concepting abilities and good judgment
- Demonstrates leadership
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written
- High level of creativity
- Stress management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, or a related field
- 5 years of experience managing a project team