Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a global creative team of 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From their digital roots, they grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world offering a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management.
They work for clients in over 20 countries from their ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, Calgary and New York. The firm has been named "Agency of the Year" and one of the most performing agencies in the world according to Forbes. It is co-owned by Cirque du Soleil, making for a powerful partnership that fuels their ability to deliver memorable experiences driven by creativity. Sid Lee is also the curator of C2-MTL, a global conference on commerce and creativity (www.c2mtl.com).
To learn more about the culture and people, follow them on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee and for more info visit sidlee.com.
||IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - LEVEL 3
Under the supervision of the Global IT Director , the Level 3 Technician will be responsible for supporting users, on all levels, in a Mac & PC environment . Y ou will be responsible for supporting Sid Lee’s Toronto agency, which has approximately 60 employees. To be successful, applicants require: organizational skills, independence, interpersonal skills and a strong desire to help colleagues - ensuring they are utilizing their computer equipment efficiently.
- Supporting application and hardware systems and ensuring that requests for support, primarily through the Help Desk, are handled in a timely and effective manner.
- In depth knowledge of and experience with: Office suite, Adobe suite, Lync, Mac OS, Windows, printer/photocopier, Jive application (similar to Sharepoint), cell phones, mobile devices, alarm system, etc.
- Providing on-site support for all applications, proprietary programs, and computer equipment used by the agnecy.
- Ensuring that the Help Desk is monitored at all times during designated Help Desk hours.
- Assessing and resolving all requests for support based on urgency and type of problem. Responding to all such requests in an appropriate and courteous manner.
- Contact providers for quotes and place orders
- Documenting all requests by logging them in the help desk system.
- Applying all available problem-solving techniques at his/her disposal to resolve Help Desk issues prior to assigning them to the global Infrastructure team member.
- troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems on systems, and arranging for external service calls or repairs as appropriate.
- Maintain, assign and log loaner equipment from a pool.
- Participate in technical workstation support and systems implementations and rollouts with members of the Information Services global team.
- Required to work on call as needed.
- Produce and update support documents.
- Manage the Toronto service desk IT budget provided by Sid Lee Canada.
- Implement Sid Lee Canada standards.
- Community College degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years experience in support, installation and repair of computer material. Experience in software evaluation, needs analysis, software configuration and support, preferably in a professional environment would be an asset.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Knowledge of Apple Mac OS, Microsoft Windows 7/8, Adobe, Office 2007/13 & Lync.
- Solid background in the use and support of standard business applications. Preferable experience specifically with a Creative environment.
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment.
- Ability to deploy software and patches with the Dell Kace system woiuld be considered an asset.
|Type of Employment