WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through advertising, experiential marketing, branded content, and interactive communications. To embed brands, products, spaces, and services with more meaning and more resonance, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof. Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to management has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in different fields. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and Austin offices, our team has won over 250 awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, and by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Sid Lee is an architecture firm in architectural and urban creativity based in Montreal (Canada), with satellite offices in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Paris (France). Particularly wide range of services offered by the company includes the creation and concept development, architectural design, urban design, as well as communication and marketing architectural, including branding (branding).
For more information, visit http://www.sidleearchitecture.com
||DESIGNER D'INTÉRIEUR/ INTERIOR DESIGNER
Sid Lee Architecture is seeking an intermediate interior designer
• Take charge of projects in all phases of the project (sketch monitoring);
• Participate in concept development;
• Check and ensure the quality objectives and creative projects;
• Check and ensure the technical objectives of projects;
• Check and ensure the financial goals of the projects;
• Monitor timelines and deliverables;
• Identify and manage resources for the projects
• Positive attitude;
• Good stress management;
• Excellent ability to manage multiple timelines at once;
• Reliable and responsible.
• DEC or Bachelor of Interior Design;
• Experience versatile 2 to 10 years as a project manager in interior design;
• Fluency in French and English (oral and written);
• Proficiency in Autocad is a pre-requisite;
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) is an asset