Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through marketing communications (branded content, advertising, and interactive and experiential marketing). To create brand experiences that are more immersive and coherent at all possible points of contact, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof. Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to ownership has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in an array of fields in the industry. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montréal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and Austin offices, our team has won over 250 awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, and by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
||CONCEPTEUR RÉDACTEUR ANGLOPHONE ADIDAS / ENGLISH COPYWRITER ADIDAS
The copywriter is responsible for coming up with concepts and copy for advertising projects and the company in general. He/she ensures the production and quality of his/her projects.
• Produce copy for advertising projects and the company in general
• Work closely with art directors, strategists and the account management team
• Through a creative approach, contribute to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s products
• Exceptional knowledge of advertising and its industry
• Ability to work in a team
• Demonstrates a careful use of language in creative projects
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 2-3 years of experience in an agency
• Strong understanding of the creative process
• Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines (TV, radio, Web & print)
• Fluent in English, oral and written. French, an asset.
|Type of Employment