Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through advertising, experiential marketing, branded content, and interactive communications. To embed brands, products, spaces, and services with more meaning and more resonance, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof. Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to management has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in different fields. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and Austin offices, our team has won over 250 awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, and by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
For more information, visit www.sidlee.com
||AUDIOVISUAL TECHNICIEN/ TECHNICIEN AUDIOVISUEL
||We're looking for someone to oversee digital asset management for Jimmy Lee Amsterdam. This person will be responsible for creating the files for final delivery in the myriad of compressions as required by the project. Responsibilities will also include tracking all digital assets created in the course of production on our internal server, managing the website Wiredrive of Jimmy Lee and FTP of Sidlee, and managing the rental of audiovisual equipment. Technical expertise in audiovisual and computing make him able to train people on the use of cameras and other audiovisual equipment. Will also be respoonsible for ensuring compatibility with the other global Jimmy Lee production facilities.
• Develop the logging and the library of audio and video material; • Manage video on the server
• Do video compression in different formats
• Create DVD compressions
• Monitor the flow of material in the vault
• Manage the rental equipment (cameras, microphones, grip) - (responsible for training people and making system maintenance);
• Update the content of Jimmy Lee in the public spaces and on the website.
• Expert knowledge of the different formats of video compressions • Very good knowledge of computer systems (Mac and PC)
• General knowledge of editing systems Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro
• Self-taught and resourceful
• Careful and meticulous
• Tolerant under stress
• Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of production
• Degree in a related field is a plus
• 1-2 years experience working in post production
|Type of Employment