Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Our client has one of the most recognizable brands in Canada and generates more than $10b in revenue on a yearly basis. Their comprehensive service offerings have made them a favorite of consumers and businesses – currently they own 22% of the telecom industry’s market share. The foundation of their success is being a customer centric company so they are looking to add an Enterprise Account Executive to their team to focus on the banking and insurance sector.
About this position:
- You will be responsible for upselling and cross selling clients towards a range of services that help banks monitor, manage and maintain their core banking applications.
- The average deal is between $500k-$1m
- The sales cycle can take anywhere between 6 months to 1 year
- Your quota will be $12m-$15m on an existing portfolio and you will be measured on upselling and cross selling
- In year 1 this role will pay a base salary of $80k-$120k with the OTI being $200k+.
What we’re looking for:
- Looking for candidates with 5-10 years of experience
- You must have a proven track record in sales in the financial sector with an established network in the banking sector
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Drive: We need self-motivated individuals who can push themselves to go the extra mile!
- Hunger to succeed!
- The idea candidate will have a keen interest in technology as well as business development and account management experience
Apply Right Now!
We are actively interviewing and looking to hire ASAP so apply today to 3219.STA@hiredesk.net ! Be sure to highlight your sales experience in your resume.
||Enterprise Account Executive