Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Our client is one of the largest independent radio broadcasters in Canada. They currently own and operate nearly 40 radio licenses (and numerous community websites) across several communities in British Columbia, Alberta and the Northwest Territories. The company was founded nearly 10 years ago by experienced executives in the industry, with a vision of creating a strong broadcast voice in Canada’s regional and mid-markets by providing top quality local programming, engagement and service. The company now employs nearly 200 full and part time employees, and is drastically expanding, through the expansion of more radio properties in Ontario and other markets.
We are now looking to hire an Account Executive to do media sales for the local radio property in Grand Forks & Nelson. You will join an amazing group of passionate employees and a fantastic employer. We are looking to hire a strong independent sales rep who has at least 2 years of proven sales experience. You will be required to make contact with local businesses around Grand Forks & Nelson, understand their business needs, and put together radio and online campaigns that support their business goals, and also ensure that you meet and exceed your radio and web revenue targets.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to build a career in media sales with a growing company!
• Minimum 2 years sales experience-plus an understanding of a commission structure business plan
• Radio sales experience preferred but not necessary
• Education in sales and marketing preferred
• High level of initiative/self-motivation-goal oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Strong Computer Skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional Prospecting and Networking skills
• Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
• Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
• A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
• A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
• Proven track record in business development
||Grand Forks & Nelson
||British Columbia [BC]
||Account Executive - Radio Sales - Grand Forks & Nelson
|Compensation & Benefits Overview