Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Natural Pharmaceutical Representative
Are you interested in Natural Medicine and seeking a new challenge? Our client is a natural pharmaceutical company, dedicated for over 26 years to assisting healthcare practitioners restore, rebuild and maintain patient health. Our client offers an extensive list of product lines and education programs and they are looking for a ‘go-getter’, ambitious representative that has extensive knowledge in the industry.
There is currently an outside Account Manager position with our client for the GTA territory. As an account manager, you will be meeting with naturopaths in and around Toronto.
- Identify new sales opportunities within your existing client base in your territory and close the business
- Provide product information as requested/needed during customer interaction
- Conduct 6-8 client meetings (face-to-face) per day ensuring that your clients are aware of upcoming events and changes to products
- Travel within territory (25% in other province)
- Increase product knowledge on a consistent and on-going basis
- Ensure your clients are FULLY satisfied with your level of service and feel they have had a great experience
- Ability to connect with people, understand and meet their needs
- Outgoing, positive, proactive and self-motivated personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal-driven with a need for achievement in all that you do
- Ability to work independently, prioritize activities and multi-task
- Detail and goal oriented
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive $50k - $60k base salary and commission pay structure- limitless earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Growth opportunities- the ability to advance your career
||Outside Account Manager - Natural Supplements