Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
My client has been awarded with one of Canada’s 50 BEST MANAGED COMPANIES! They have a rich history in operating pharmacies within medical centres as well as providing pharmacy services to retirement communities, long term care homes and extended care facilities. This company is recognized for caring about its clients and its employees!
About the Role – Account Executive:
- This is a field sales role that requires a lot of client facing activity! It’s not a product sale, it’s a service sale. It’s 100% business development!
- Identify and executing on business development and recruitment opportunities within the long term care and retirement home sector and other opportunities as assigned by the Vice President Sales and Marketing
- Negotiate and secure contracts to meet and exceed established sales targets
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement an effective sales cycle
- Continuously monitoring the long term care and retirement home sector environment for internal and external factors impacting business, including government regulation, key associations, and competitive intelligence
- Identification of RFP opportunities, assessing the environment and gathering intelligence, and preparation of responses with winning strategies oriented toward the specific opportunity
- Degree or certification in business administration, marketing, or related discipline
- Minimum of five years’ demonstrated B2B Sales experience – MUST BE A HUNTER!
- Strong track record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets – MUST HAVE MADE PRESIDENT’s CLUB in the past J
- Self-motivated and resourceful with strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Salesforce knowledge an asset
What’s in it for you:
- 50k Base 80k OTI, plus company car, plus full benefits, AND it’s a field sales opportunity!
- The opportunity to work for one of Canada’s best managed companies
||Account Executive - Field Sales for one Canada's Best Companies!