Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Our client conducts independent medical evaluations on health related claims. They have a strong reputation in the industry and have been growing exponentially! They are looking to bring on an Account Manager in their Toronto office.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for all contact with clients on a daily basis. You will be responsible for managing your account list and growing it at the same time. You will need to respond quickly to clients inquiries and manage the quality of the account. You will be spending the majority of your time in the office but you will also be required to meet with your clients face-to-face.
- 1-3 years of previous industry experience
- Preferably has Account Management experience
- CIP Designation is an asset but not required
- University Degree - ideally in a healthcare related field
- Knowledge of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be a team player
- Strong problem solving skills and initiative
Our client is offering a compensation plan of $60-80k.
||Account Manager - Medical Services - Toronto