Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||My client is a manufacturer in the Industrial and Construction industry. Having been in business for over 50 years, this family operated business has built a name associated with quality and service. They are currently looking for an Inside Sales Rock-Star to join their team in Burnaby!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Account managing an existing book of business, 40-60 key accounts
- Developing new accounts through inbound, business development
- Working closely with Engineers to develop quotes to present to prospective clients
- Administrative responsibilities such as: logistics, forecasting, reporting
What qualifies you to be a Rock-Star in this role?
- 1-3 years of experience in the Industrial or Construction space in an inside sales or purchasing role
- Top-notch phone mannerisms, easy to converse with and the ability to quickly build rapport
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- A talent for problem solving, creative thinking and the ability to deal with a variety of customer types
- Attention to detail and technical competency is required – specifically in mechanical engineering or technology
- Fluency in Mandarin would be considered an asset
My client believes in providing an easy going work environment so that all employees feel nurtured and can maintain a healthy work/life balance. In addition, you can expect progression opportunities for top performers, benefits, holidays and a lucrative base salary.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Inside Sales Consultant - Industrial