Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Are you a Business to Business (B2B) sales professional that seeks an opportunity to be creative to drive sales excellence? Do you enjoy prospecting and hunting new business? Do you yearn to be to be the one people rely on most? If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic “yes!” then you may be the person we’re looking for to join our client’s team as an Account Executive.
The Role – Field Account Executive:
As an Account Executive you will be leading the drive to service and sales within the B2B (medium business) environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who has 2-5 years of B2B sales experience and hungry to close the deal and for someone who wants to be part of one of the strongest sales teams within the company. Backed by one of Canada’s most iconic brands and elite line of Mobility products you will be equipped to seek and prospect new sales accounts.
Our client’s passionate and dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
- Manage a geographical sales area and travel to the various client sites to gain new clients and prospect new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate deep and wide within an organization to prospect opportunities to provide Bell services and solutions
- The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic b2b accounts.
- Partner with cross functional teams to enter customer orders, deliver hardware to customers and conduct hardware training as required.
- Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations to various audiences to influence the Loyalty and Retention Program
- Demonstrated 3- 5 years experience in B2B account management or sales consultant role
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking
- Possess an insatiable desire to sell to the client based on value as opposed to price
- A resilient sales professional who is solutions oriented
- Highly customer centric
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Possess a strong competitive desire to sell
- Possess a valid driver’s licence
What’s in it for you...
- World class benefits and training
- 50k Base 80k OTI
- Field sales opportunity
- To work for one of Canada’s largest and top employers!
||Account Executive - Field Sales (Edmonton)