Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Are you a sales leader who focuses on coaching / mentoring?
Do you have experience in heavy equipment or construction sales?
Looking to be part of a growing dynamic company in Alberta?
Read on and apply!
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a natural leader, someone who leads by example and enjoys mentoring and coaching his/her sales team. This person will have a good understanding of the importance of sales focused culture and be able to build a team that promotes a strong culture.
If you are looking for your next big role to lead, coach, mentor and grow with a growing company then this may be the role for you!
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales Department operations.
- Ideally 3 to 5 years of sales management experience of outside sales reps.
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry.
- Must be able driven focused and have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets – team and individual.
- Know how to effectively utilise a strategic call plan to prioritise their customers and ensure that the team is customer facing at all times.
- Sales team pipeline management and ensuring effective sales process / activities.
- Lead by example, show best sales practice to the team and conduct weekly sales meetings
- Create annual Sales Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plan and review progress monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Monitor inventory levels and assuring proper orders are placed to match seasonal and market changes.
- This company will support your growth as a leader through the in-house Leadership Development Program.
- This company has an excellent brand and market reputation.
- A comprehensive compensation package with a competitive base and uncapped variable earnings
To apply, please send your Word format resume to Megan Dalton or Dean Mitchell at 3138.STA@hiredesk.net
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
||Sales Manager (Heavy Equipment / Red Deer)