Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Sales Manager-Red Deer
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a natural leader, someone who leads by example and enjoys mentoring and coaching his/her sales team. This person will have a good understanding of the importance of strong culture and be able to build a team that promotes a strong culture. If you are looking for your next big role to lead, coach, mentor and grow with a growing company then this may be the role for you!
Are you qualified?
- Must be able to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Know how to effectively utilise a strategic call plan to prioritise their customers and ensure that the team is customer facing at all times.
- Ensure that the sales team build and manage a sales pipeline of opportunities that is created with the purpose of attaining budgeted targets.
- Coach and sustain the in-call sales process by scheduling your time in front of the customer at the side of your sales team.
- Conduct effective sales meetings weekly with your team.
- Inspire and motivate the sales team and ensure that engagement issues are addressed quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure customer issues or complaints are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making.
- Create annual Sales Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plan and review progress monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Monitor inventory levels and assuring proper orders are placed to match seasonal and market changes.
- Three years of experience in Sales Department operations.
- Three to five years of sales managing experience.
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry.
- This company will support your knowledge growth through comprehensive training.
- This company will support your growth as a leader through our in-house Leadership Development Program.
- This company has an excellent brand and market reputation.
||Sales Manager-Heavy Equipment-Red Deer