This Cloud-Based Software Company is experiencing exponential growth. They are located downtown Toronto with corporate, legal and financial clients across North America, Europe and emerging markets. In this position, the successful candidate will sign new named accounts, with a focus on accounting firms, M & A advisory firms, banks and corporations.
Components Needed for Success in this Role:
- Challenger mentality: Ability to take control of the sales cycle and teach value to clients through conversations & Web Demos, with a focus on business process solutions -- not features.
- Prospecting skills: Comfortable on the phone speaking with high-level clients at accounting firms, M&A advisory firms, banks and corporations.
- Transaction knowledge: Clients use this software to exchange large volumes of highly confidential documents for M&A, financing, restructuring and more. A strong interest in financial transactions, or desire to learn is a must.
What You Get:
- Pivotal role with a proven, fast growing technology company and huge potential for growth.
- Coaching and support in learning & developing as an individual and within a close-knit team.
- Smart, fun-loving team in great downtown Toronto location. Did we mention fun?
- Espresso machine, bike room, laptop, free drinks and regular, fun team outings.
- Competitive salary, 3 weeks' vacation, great benefits.
||Business Development Executive - Dynamic Software Company