Are you an enthusiastic, positive travel agency professional?
Want to work for a prestigious premium service corporate travel company?
If from / previously employed by HRG, Flight Centre Business, Corporate Traveller or similar, we should talk!
Our client is a premium brand company focused on travel & hospitality who is experiencing exponential growth. They are looking to hire accomplished Travel Consultants who can work alongside the Business Development Managers in implementing corporate travel itineraries with some of Canada's leading companies & their executives.
The focus is upon corporate travel and that experience is preferred but they would also consider a person experienced in arranging high-end luxury travel as well potentially.
- 2+ years of travel agency experience with experience using Sabre
- A travel or hospitality related degree or diploma is preferred
- Passionate about travel and the hospitality industry
- Cultural fit is most important, so a positive, enthusiastic, 'can-do' problem solving attitude is essential, also a need for natural charisma and comfortable with conducting high-level executive presentations
- Customer service & excellent communication skills are paramount
On offer is a competitive base salary, a growing company and also various other intangible travel-associated benefits.
Please send your Word format resume with key achievements/sales success/metrics on it to Dean Mitchell at 2630.STA@hiredesk.net
Location - Vancouver
NB - If there is someone in your network who could be a great candidate for this role, please do them a favor and send them this job posting