Are you an experienced outside / field sales representative with a network of contacts in the public sector/municipalities of Alberta?
Do you live in Calgary and have a drive to succeed and win new business?
Do you want to work for an established, stable, innovative and growing company?
Please read on and apply!
We are looking to fill a Territory Sales Representative role for a global brand-leading business that sells an array of specialized engineered products and solutions, primarily valves and pumps.
The position will call on public sector contacts and the municipalities of Alberta in general. You will drive new business sales primarily but the role is a combination of new business and account management.
To be considered, you will ideally possess the following:
- A minimum of five years of outside sales experience selling comparable products to the public sector. Main products are valves, pumps and piping.
- Evidence of the ability to interact effectively with end users, engineering and distributors to build long-term relationships.
- Track record of sales success which should be on your resume e.g. key clients wins, sales metrics, dollar amounts of large deals.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, above average mechanical aptitude, and the ability to interact with a diverse customer base
- Ideally a degree in engineering or related field, not essential but highly valued
- Must be willing and able to do moderate overnight travel
- Live in Calgary and be familiar with the Calgary region primarily but also Edmonton and Fort McMurray as occasional travel there will be required
On offer is a lucrative compensation package, a flexible home-based role with a reputable, stable and growing company who has been in the industrial product business for several decades.
To apply, send your resume to 1699.STA@hiredesk.net or call Dean Mitchell for a confidential discussion.
||Territory Sales Representative (Calgary/Public Sector)