Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
One of the top 30 trafficked websites in the world, our client has turned its focus to their most lucrative product....software! With offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, Sweden and more, and they continue to expand around the world, and have unlimited professional development opportunities. They have acquired some of the industry's most impressive and savvy software companies making them the largest in their space. They are looking to grow their Account Executive team in Toronto. This is a National sales role, selling 70% software solutions, and 30% core products (media, listings). Looking for a HUNTER to sell HR Software Solutions Nationally.
About the Role – Account Executive:
- Maintaining a high level of activity by cold calling and running appointments over the phone and in person across Canada.
- Generating revenue and grow software client base: Prospect, qualify, solidify relationships, overcome objections and close new accounts; increase spend and create new buyers in existing accounts by cultivating new relationships laterally and above the primary contact.
- Building a healthy opportunity pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual quota;
- Acting as a trusted advisor by consulting with key decision makers to understand their critical business issues and strategic objectives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience, preferred.
- 2+ years proven business-to-business outside sales experience.
- Must be someone who is motivated by closing business and identifying opportunities.
- Documented proof of quota attainment and regional or national sales ranking.
- High activity sales cycle for generating new business.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- PC literacy including MS Office and Salesforce.
What’s in it for you
- Extended Health Care and Dental Care Programs.
- Summer Hours - From July through August your weekend starts at 12pm on Fridays!
- World-Class Training.
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
- $300 Annual Wellness Reimbursement.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with Strong Employer Match with immediate vesting!
- Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
- 40k Base...100k OTI!!!
||Account Executive - Software