Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Commercial Sales Manager – Global Leader and Top Employer!
Our client is an international $100M franchise organization, is looking for a dynamic, experienced sales professional to lead a team of Commercial Sales Reps. Our client is an award-winning company; in 2007 they were honored as the second best workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work® Institute Canada, a list featured in Canadian Business magazine. In 2011, BC Business Magazine’s “Best Company To Work For” ranked them y in the top two, and the company held the number one spot in 2 previous years! They are a dynamic, growth-oriented company that has been featured everywhere from Fortune Magazine and The New York Times to Dr. Phil and Oprah
About the Role:
- Develop and nurture B2B Commercial Sales Plans, Goals and Objectives.
- Build and support infrastructure to support B2B commercial sales
- Overseeing market strategy, programs and promotions to support of B2B commercial objectives.
- Develop targeted solutions that meet the needs of our Commercial clients.
- Innovate service offer, participate in product development pilots and drive pricing strategy.
- Hire, train, and mentor new sales reps.
- Manage Commercial Sales Reps (8 to 12) across North America
- The role is best suited for an experienced sales professional - a passion for development, coaching and mentoring sales team
- Travel required
- Proven sales professional who is an architect, a builder and a manager
- Embrace everything you do with ownership, pace and intensity
- You can coach your team of hunters, farmers and those hunting on the farm
- Demonstrated experience of a minimum of 5 years in the procurement of new commercial business is essential and ability to effectively lead a team
- Demonstrated ability to increase revenues in a designated territory and to drive growth in a team: mentorship, leadership, and passion for success!
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow infrastructure, programs and people
- A passion to help grow people personally and professionally
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to handle tough negotiations and coach your team
- Strategic thinking – develop an enhance programs
What’s in it for you:
- 80k Base + 100 OTI + Benefits + 4 Weeks Vacation!
- To work with one of Canada’s Top Employers!
- Field sales and sales management opportunity
- An amazing opportunity to work with world class sales leadership and mentorship!
- A great opportunity for long-term career-growth and development
||Field Sales Manager - Canada's Top Employer!