Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Pre Sales Industry Solutions Consultants are technical consultants to clients, sales teams and/or Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions; and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution.
Recognized as a clear global leader in their market domain and backed by arguably the world's biggest technology name, their product suite is wholly focused on developing and delivering an enterprise solution that encompasses and integrates multiple government agencies around the globe.
The Pre Sales Industry Solutions Consultant plays a critical role in the generation of product sales with duties that center on supporting 'sellers' that include product demonstrations, presentations and anchoring the related activity during the sales cycle.
Key Responsibilities and Experience:
• To clearly demonstrate to prospects, customers and partners product ability to meet their given needs and to effectively differentiate offering from the competition
• To create and deliver presentations and product demonstrations to disparate groupings explaining how the software meets customer business needs and modifying their message to meet the needs of each audience
• To perform gap analysis between products and customer requirements and to create supporting estimates of effort for product configuration typically in support of a proposal.
• Strong technical skills to enable in-depth technical and architectural discussions with customers and partners and to support level of effort estimation
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a team dedicated to delivering quality results
• Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
• 2+ years experience working for a large IT consulting firm or 5+ years experience working at a senior management level for a public sector agency
• 3+ years experience in Supporting the sale of software systems
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years experience in custom SW application design, development, and implementation
• 2+ years experience in Sale and delivery of enterprise software solutions for a public sector
• Minimum 1 year in Case Management functionality and associated business processes of health and human service and social security organizations
On offer is a six-figure base salary plus bonuses and the opportunity to join a business with an enviable, smaller business culture supported by a global powerhouse.
To be considered, send your resume to 1742.STA@hiredesk.net or call Paul Dimond for a confidential discussion.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Pre-Sales Consultant - Enterprise Software (Public Sector)