Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Our client conducts independent medical evaluations on health related claims. They have a strong reputation in the industry and have been growing exponentially! They are looking to bring on a VP of Sales and Business Development to their Vancouver office!!
As the VP of Sales and Business Development you will be responsible for doing direct sales as well as building and mentoring a successful sales team! You will be dealing with and building excellent relationships with c-level executives in the insurance/banking industry. You will be provided with an existing book of business, however, the majority of your role will be spent going out and hunting for new clients! You will be responsible for executing their regional sales plan and ensuring that you and your team meet or exceed sales targets.
- 10+ years of experience in strategic client relationship management
- 10+ years of experience working within the insurance or independent medical assessment industry
- Current contacts in the insurance/banking industry
- A proven track record of successfully hitting and exceeding set targets
- University degree (preferably in Business)
- Completion of CIP and/or CRM and FCIP is an asset but not required
- CSP designation is an asset
- Experience using a CRM system and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, leadership and organization skills
- Confidence and a great personality
- Hunters mentality
- Strong relationship builder
Our client is offering a compensation plan of $120-175k.
||British Columbia [BC]
||VP, Business Development - Medical Services - Vancouver