Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Are you someone that enjoys working off specifications, someone that is VERY technical and enjoys interacting with clients? If so – this might be the dream job you have been waiting for!
Our client has been in operation for 75+ years and has become the largest specialist supplier of safety equipment and services in Canada. They currently have 14 branch locations and sell mostly into the industrial and mining sectors. They are looking to add a Technical Sales Specialist to their growing team.
This role includes:
- Covering the southeast of Saskatchewan, being out of the office 80% of the time
- Working with larger deals on the technical side, longer sales cycles (3 Months+)
- Working with all levels in the clients business
- Focus on 50-100 accounts to help grow and manage
- Working with an inside sales rep to exceed team quota
- 60% New business development (Client presentations) and 40% of Existing business
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience selling into Industrial, Oil and Gas and/or Mining
- Proven success in high technical position
- Experience working with large projects, working with specifications to put together an offer to client
- Very good presentation skills and can drive business from an operational standpoint
If you feel confident that you have the right skill set for this position –
||Technical Sales Specialist