Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Our Client is one of Canada's largest and most highly regarded companies! Their core values are: Opportunity. Excitement. Stability. Teamwork. Respect. These are only some of the many advantages of working for them!
If you’re a top performing sales professional looking to work for Canada's leading integrated freight and parcel solutions provider, is well-respected for its business achievements and commitment to the community then keep reading...
About the Role - Director of Inside Sales:
- Managing 6-8 Inside Sales Manager
- Budget management of $60M
- Execute on vision and company/team goals with the ability to be strategic and apply business strategy
- Must have experience in pipeline management
- Experience in solution selling and executing on solution selling management
- KPI’s and activity are measured daily, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Must have experience managing an Inside Sales team
- You absolutely must be a proven sales professional and met your previous quotas
- Must be driven to succeed and want to follow a career path in sales
- Must love to coach and manage 'hunters'...but with one of the world' most recognized brands!
- Must have 2-5 years of Director Management
- Preferred experience is in logistics
- Must have experience managing KPI's
- Must have experience with Salesforce
What's in it for you:
- They encourage their employees to lead healthy lifestyles and provide resources to help them do so
- by giving them employee discount on gym memberships
- Tuition reimbursement
- Management and leadership training programs
- Formal performance management process
- Regular talent reviews
- Commissions/Bonus are paid on a quarterly basis
- 200k OTI +
||Director of Inside Sales