Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Want a career with a national Canadian brand?
Want a field sales job with a mix of account management and new business development?
Live in Kamloops and ideally have experience in B2B sales in the food & beverage industry?
Please read on and apply!
Our client is a national Canadian brand which manufacturers and distributes soft drink beverages and is looking to hire a Territory Manager based in Kamloops.
- Manage sales opportunities in the sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Generate sales through hunting / business development activity
- Increase the opportunity sales pipeline through targeted campaigns to the established base and new accounts.
- Develop account specific marketing to not only grow sales, but to improve customer retention.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services, competitor's products and industry trends to be a subject matter expert
- Utilize CRM as well as sales tools to manage your opportunity pipeline and over-achieve your sales goal.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent preferred
- Experience and proven track record selling to large B2B accounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - in particular great presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels
- Strong work ethic i.e. driven to succeed & self-motivated
- Results-oriented and desire for success
- Proven results in account management AND new business development.
- Experienced in MS Office and a CRM system
To apply please send your Word format resume which should include sales metrics, to Dean Mitchell at 1757.STA@hiredesk.net
only applicants resident in the Kamloops area will be considered.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Territory Manager (Kamloops, BC)