Are you a seasoned B2B sales person experienced in business development with a track record of success?
Looking for a progressive, growing company to expand your career in a new direction?
Read on and apply!
Our executive search client has expanded into North America with offices in both Vancouver & New York. The West Coast office in Vancouver is now looking to grow rapidly with experienced B2B sales people in certain verticals and train them up as executive search consultants.
With a global database of clients and candidates, the agency has had phenomenal success placing candidates and working with client companies. They are primarily focused on the verticals of technology, pharmaceuticals, natural resources, heavy industry, retail and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods). They are looking to hire accomplished B2B sales people (not necessarily recruiters or with recruitment experience), to expand their successful Vancouver office.
- Implement the 360 recruitment model i.e. all consultants source candidates and develop new business clients.
- Represent the company in a professional & ethical manner
- Develop productive, long-term client & candidate relationships
- Meet and hopefully exceed sales targets
- Miscellaneous administration functions to support main tasks of candidate sourcing and business development
- At least 4 years experience in a B2B sales role with a focus on 'hunting' & business development
- Proven track record of sales success in a relevant vertical i.e. media, natural resources, pharmaceuticals, heavy industry, FMCG or technology
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a business-related field.
- Driven, enthusiastic, sales-focused personality with an emphasis on consultative B2B sales technique and excellent customer service..
On offer is a lucrative package of base salary plus uncapped commissions, dependent upon experience level and relevant network. Realistic on target earnings are easily in excess of $120k. The company culture is sales & goal-orientated, but at the same time, very friendly, balanced and very 'West Coast'. People are truly valued and respected e.g. 23 days of holiday & 2 flexi-days, inspiring & empowering sales leader.
Please send your Word format resume which includes key metrics, awards & achievements to Dean Mitchell at 1014.STA@hiredesk.net