Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Our client is one of Canada's largest broadband providers. Their services stretch from coast to coast and they offer superior quality broadband in Canada. They are constantly on the cutting edge of the market, introducing the newest technologies to have their broadband services reach every Canadian no matter where they live.
Our client is looking for a District Sales Manager for the BC interior, ideally centrally located in Kelowna/Kamloops. You will be responsible for developing and coaching your dealers, achieving sales and customer retention targets, and expanding the dealership network in your territory. You will be responsible for communicating, implementing and monitoring corporate programs and policies across the channel. This is a perfect position for someone with district sales management experience in a franchise, retail, or dealer environment!
- 3-5 years experience working in territory and/or channel management
- Must have experience in a DSM in either a franchise, dealer, or retail environment (telcom experience is a strong asset)
- Open to travelling around BC (Hwy 97 & everything to the East) 6-8 nights/month
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- CRM experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit but able to work within structure and guidelines
What's in it for You
Our client offers a $60-80k base + 40% bonus (incentive bonus is in place after target reached)
Car Allowance, cell phone, mileage and travel expenses
Work from home opportunity
||British Columbia [BC]
||District Sales Manager -Kelowna