Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
My client is the leading provider of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for the broad midmarket (Targeting companies with revenues between $10M – $2B+).
- They are a Microsoft Gold Partner
- ERP Financial Software - selling into finance departments
The Position – Business Development Manager (Managing Inside Sales/Lead Gen)
We are seeking a leader for the Lead Generation team who has a demonstrated track record of building Inside Sales organizations within fast-growing companies. The ideal candidate can build and lead a team and providing mentoring and coaching as they scale
- Manage & Motivate - Sales Associate Team to generate demand for our solution and services. Includes hiring, training new hires, ongoing training and development, team based and one on one coaching, performance reviews, etc
- Develop and Implement - comprehensive strategies, systems, tactics, metrics, budgets, resource requirements, and action plans to grow and support sales revenue targets within North America and related territories
- Develop & Report Sales Metrics - be accountable for tracking and reporting on the performance and productivity Sales Associate team at the team and individual level
- Build - a high-paced sales environment by emphasizing the value of solid work ethic and team work.
- Serve as liaison - to the Direct Sales Teams ensuring that the rules of engagement are maintained and cooperation is ensured to maximize customer service and customer satisfaction
- The following key performance indicators shall be used:
- Processed accounts – Process a minimum of 60 accounts per month per Sales Associate
- Webinar and Sales Appointments – Achieve a target of 35 combined webinars and sales appointments per month per Sales Associate
- Retention of staff – Develop, grow, retain and promote Sales Associates
- Timely Reporting – On all key metrics for the Sales Associate team
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Demonstrated success in working in a matrix-sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to generate/evaluate statistical performance information
||Business Development Manager