My client is the leading provider of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for the broad midmarket (Targeting companies with revenues between $10M – $2B+). Their software helps large and mid-sized organizations around the world to improve their budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, score-carding and management reporting processes. Used by more than 2,000 customers in over 90 countries, no other company provides as comprehensive and robust a solution for the price. Their employees operate with the highest degree of integrity, and are flexible, reliable and responsive. If you are looking for a fast paced, entrepreneurial company with a great reputation, experiencing aggressive growth, apply today!
The Position – Business Development Manager
We are seeking a leader for the Lead Generation team who has a demonstrated track record of building Inside Sales organizations within fast-growing companies. The ideal candidate can build and lead a team and providing mentoring and coaching as they scale
- Manage & Motivate - Sales Associate Team to generate demand for our solution and services. Includes hiring, training new hires, ongoing training and development, team based and one on one coaching, performance reviews, etc
- Develop and Implement - comprehensive strategies, systems, tactics, metrics, budgets, resource requirements, and action plans to grow and support sales revenue targets within North America and related territories
- Develop & Report Sales Metrics - be accountable for tracking and reporting on the performance and productivity Sales Associate team at the team and individual level
- Build - a high-paced sales environment by emphasizing the value of solid work ethic and team work.
- Serve as liaison - to the Direct Sales Teams ensuring that the rules of engagement are maintained and cooperation is ensured to maximize customer service and customer satisfaction
- The following key performance indicators shall be used:
- Processed accounts – Process a minimum of 60 accounts per month per Sales Associate
- Webinar and Sales Appointments – Achieve a target of 35 combined webinars and sales appointments per month per Sales Associate
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Demonstrated success in working in a matrix-sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to generate/evaluate statistical performance information
- Experience defining process and procedures for calling, reporting, training and metrics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, B2B marketing, lead generation
- SalesForce.com CRM tool to facilitate multiple aspects of sales cycle
What’s in it for you: $80K base, $120 OTE
||Business Development Manager