Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
This Cloud-Based Software Company is experiencing exponential growth. They are located downtown Toronto with corporate, legal and financial clients across North America, Europe and emerging markets. Clients use this software to exchange large volumes of highly confidential documents for M&A, financing, restructuring and more. A strong interest in financial transactions, or desire to learn is a must.
- Process renewals, extensions and subscription conversion orders
- Forecast monthly renewals and client retention with named accounts
- Nurture existing named accounts to meet retention targets
- Prospect for transactions and convert transactional accounts to subscriptions
- Demo the product and pitch additional use and use cases to drive revenue growth
- Record all sales activities in Salesforce.com and report on key success metrics
- Challenger mentality: Ability to take control of the sales cycle and teach value to clients through conversations & Web Demos, with a focus on business process solutions -- not features.
- Prospecting skills: Comfortable on the phone speaking with high-level clients at accounting firms, M&A advisory firms, banks and corporations.
WHAT YOU GET
- Pivotal role with a proven, fast growing technology company and huge potential for growth.
- Coaching and support in learning & developing as an individual and within a close-knit team.
- Smart, fun-loving team in great downtown Toronto location. Did we mention fun?
- Espresso machine, bike room, laptop, free drinks and regular, fun team outings.
- Competitive salary, 3 weeks' vacation, great benefits.
||Account Manager - Existing Clients - Sofware