Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
*If viewing this job from your mobile device, please switch to landscape mode.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Would you like to be a part of a sales team for one of Canada’s fastest growing companies? Our Client is a dynamic wire and cable wholesaler, 100% focused on business to business customers. Through its current business platforms they offer products and services for various phases of the project lifecycle, from infrastructure to construction to maintenance. A competitive base salary (based on experience), commissions, annual profit sharing and a benefits package including extended medical/dental are offered for this Saskatoon based sales opportunity.
• Develop new business
• B2B sales - Account development
• Work with sales teams to build strong customer relationships and deliver world class service
• Develop and implement plans to grow customer base and gain competitive advantage
Experience / Knowledge Required:
• Experience preferably in wire and cable distribution, electrical, construction products, safety supplies, fasteners, tools, abrasives is essential for success
• Computer proficiency, analytical and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude, work ethic and the proven ability to close deals
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Self-starter, efficient, organized and able to produce high quality work in a fast paced environment
• Strong selling skills and the ability to work effectively with the region’s most important client’s
To be considered e-mail your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
(NO cover letters please)
||Sales Representative-Wire & Cable-Saskatoon