Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Are you well-versed in SEO? Can you deliver a compelling Power Point presentation in your sleep? Are you ready to start selling into all sized businesses through face-to-face meetings? If so, we want to meet you!
This company is one of the largest publishing houses in Canada. They were founded in 1986 and currently publish several-hundred information products & periodicals to over one-million customers in 141 countries. The latest branch of their business focuses strictly on SEO. The company generates organic traffic to clients' websites, and creates PPC campaigns and article submissions that spread their clients' reputations across thousands of sites that link back to theirs. Further, they empower clients by allowing them to track how much traffic their site is getting through these campaigns.
The company's expertise is unparalleled. The team consists of seasoned pay per click experts, search engine marketers, web designers and content writers. They submit thousands of content articles on a daily basis and are growing that list every day.
• Industry knowledge/experience in the SEO/SEM space – MUST HAVE.
• 3 - 5 years of B2B sales experience.
• Existing client base that could potentially be brought over - Ideally.
• Driven hustler, able to wear more than 1 hat.
• Polished, presentable in person/face-to-face.
• Role entails new business development and account mgmt. of accounts that have been brought on.
• Sales cycle entails cold calling, booking meetings, attending mtg. w/ SEO analysis provided by 20-person analysis team, leading & educating clients with Power Point presentations, case studies & tear sheets, closing deal, signing clients on for 6 mth. - 1 yr. contracts.
• Will be selling into all sized companies with a minimum SEO budget of $1,000/mth.
• Quota is minimum $5,000/mth. in net new business (ideally $10k - $20k/mth. in new business once fully onboarded).
Comp. & Perks:
• Budgeting approx. $50k for a base salary.
• Potential to move into Sales Mgmt. role & be involved in future intvw. processes.
• Car allowance.
• Commission is 20% on first upfront payment (usually first & last month downpayment) + 6% ongoing each month in recurring business.
• $75/mth. phone allowance, laptop, and health benefits eligibility.
||SEO Sales Executive - Mid-Market - Enterprise Level