Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||All entrepreneurs welcome!
Finding an elite and internationally successful company that has maintained its fun and creative environment can be hard to find – but we have! Our client is the leader in the interior design industry – hosting a cohesive team of extremely talented and inventive interior designers. This company works with some of the most exclusive clients across the globe and provides a high caliber of products and services. If you are looking for a fabulous work environment where you can exercise freely your creative talents with impressive clients then read on!
As an Interior Designer with our client you will be working with both internal and external clients where you will craft and deliver impeccable designs for them. This role will encompass all the key responsibilities of an interior designer including client collaboration, furniture & millwork design, plan and layout drafting and project documentation. As an interior designer at this firm you are encouraged to apply your creativity and you will get the chance to make your impact on the world of design!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Cultivate and harvest relationships with key people in the hospitality, food and tourism space
- Develop and execute innovative designs while promoting company manufactured products
- Ensure that design specifications are aligned to project budgets of $1million +
- Properly specify and document all project work, in alignment with industry, franchise, and state / local standards when working with clients
- Participate in international trade shows with opportunity to compete
- 5+ years experience as an interior designer or project manager
- Creative, analytical, technical ability
- Effective and efficient communicator
- Team player – ability to support and collaborate with designers to reach objectives
- NCIDQ designation
- Leed designation
In this position you will be offered an exceptional compensation package. There will also be great travel opportunities to varying parts of the world. Not only this, but the company itself is a perk! This company has a fun and enjoyable work environment that will keep you stimulated and wanting to come to work everyday. The growth opportunities within this company are significant as our client is looking to expand aggressively during 2013 and is looking for someone to join the team and progress with them. Our client supports designers by providing the opportunity for design, manufacturing, and distribution all generated from the designers vision.<
||British Columbia [BC]