There is nothing quite like a local success story – and that is exactly what our newest client is. If you are a ‘foodie’ and have an appetite for cool, hip and luxury, than this is the perfect role for you!
Located in the heart of old Vancouver, our client is looking for a Sales and Marketing Consultant to join their creative and dynamic standout team. With exciting advancements going on within the company, the Sales and Marketing Consultant will play a key role in managing and expanding their reach in the marketplace.
The Job Role:
As a Sales and Marketing Consultant you will be taking on a critical role within the company – as your focus will be to significantly drive business! You will do so by generating new reservations/ bookings for your various restaurants. Your role will resemble that of a ‘concierge,’ which requires you to be focused, articulate and descriptive!
Additional responsibilities includes:
- Business development through cold calling:
A) Target the hospitality and travel industry to build strong relationships
B) Target local businesses to generate interest in securing bookings for special events and occasions
- Responsible for quickly and effectively handling inbound bookings and reservations of larger parties of
- Great social skills – ability to develop and maintain key relationships and engage positively with clients on a consistent basis
- Strong follow up skills, thanking individuals for visiting, welcoming them back, following up with promotions etc.
- 2-4 years proactively selling in the restaurant / hospitality industry
- Creative and analytic mindset
- Previous cold-calling, business development experience
- Proven ability to generate profitable relationships, you will be focused on building rapport/ long lasting relationships.
- Outstanding customer service ethic and success
Our client offers a lucrative compensation package, fun and dynamic work environment and an opportunity to progress internally. If you are ready to jump in – apply direct to 1762.STA@hiredesk.net!