How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||British Columbia/Colombie-Britannique [BC][C.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Investigator Vancouver, Fraser Valley & (GRVD)
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Branch Manager & Vice President of Pacific Region
||Reporting to the Branch Manager of the New Westminster Office, this individual will conduct surveillance operations within the Province of BC independently and as part of a team. Daily reporting and computer skills are required. The position requires a reliable vehicle and proper surveillance equipment. The position requires the applicant to have a good driving history and must be cleared to perform work for ICBC.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to meet guidelines as required
- Develop expertise of iForensics System
Duties for this position may include:
- Surveillance mobile (vehicle)
- Surveillance mobile (foot)
- Travel within the Province of BC and some travel outside BC and Canada
- Report Writing
- Desk Investigations
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Some post secondary education preferably a degree or diploma
- 2+ years of field experience as an investigator
- Computer competency (Word, Excel, Explorer)
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.