How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Survelliance Investigator - Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
|Job ID/ID Travail
||This individual will conduct surveillance operations within the Province independently and as part of a larger team. Daily reporting and computer skills are required. The position requires a reliable vehicle and proper surveillance equipment. The position requires the applicant to have a good driving history and must have a valid Private Investigators license in Ontario.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Strong communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Leadership skills, ability to motivate and keep engaged
• Problem Solving – strong analytical
||• Should have the ability to work under low stress situation and be able to quickly change to high stress environment.
• Surveillance mobile (vehicle)
• Surveillance mobile (foot)
• Travel within the Province and some travel outside, with a possibility outside of Canada.
• Report Writing
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Some post secondary education, preferably a degree or diploma
• Field experience as an investigator is preferred
• Computer competency (Word, Excel, Explorer)
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.