How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Investigator - Special Investigative Unit (SIU)
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Branch Manager/District Manager
||This position will deliver quality and timely investigations through the implementation of best practices, uniformity and relationship building with our clients.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Superior communications and interpersonal skills
- Client focused, results-oriented, decisive, thorough, analytical and systematic thinker
- Self starter with ability to work on your own
- Ability to conduct investigation in assertive manner
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate questionable insurance claims on behalf of our customers
- Investigate fraudulent claims on behalf of our Corporate Clients
- Report your findings to our customers in accordance with FIC Standards and Practices
- Ensure our Client protocols are followed
- Develop alliances with local police forces, and other investigative bodies
- Meet regularly with customers to ensure you are meeting their needs
Insurance Company Relations
- Visit existing and potential clients of FIC for the purposes for promoting Forensics' services
- Develop relationships with local insurance company claims & SIU departments in an effort to promote FIC's services
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Post Secondary Degree
- Minimum 5 years investigative experience with demonstrated interviewing and investigative techniques
- Prior police and/or insurance claims experience an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.