How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Director, Business Development (Central)
||This is an exciting time to join Cira Medical Services. As a new IME on the scene, you can be part of the growth and development of this organization in the market. With the strong reputation of the SCM group of companies backing you, you will be a part of the success of Cira's solid business plan.
As the Director of Sales and Business Development, you will report to the Senior Vice President of Sales and work within a team environment, demonstrating your initiative, drive, and business acumen to promote and develop new business and grow the existing customer base as per the Regional Plan.
You will develop the Annual Sales Plans to meet regional goals, become a champion of, and integrate Cira Medical Service’s sales culture into, SCM’s professional sales philosophies, execute day-to-day sales activities, provide sales forecasting and reporting, identify and develop multi-line sales channels, and build and mentor a winning sales team.
You will lead and manage the Western sales team, being accountable for the effectiveness of the entire group, as well as for new and organic revenue growth. Leveraging your experience, you will build and maintain key relationships with existing and potential customers.
You will be a self-motivated “go-getter” who possesses enthusiasm, energy, and influence. Mobility is also necessary as travel is often required on a daily basis and may occur outside of regular business hours.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Problem solving; the ability to look at situations and challenges and creatively provide solutions that meet the needs of all parties involved
• Business acumen; the ability to initiate and contribute to business development through visibility, display of technical expertise and managerial skill, and creating innovative concepts and strategic business plans for internal operational use and external account management
• Initiative; the ability to identify new industry opportunities proactively and effectively follow up on each opportunity
• Determination; the ability to strive for a solution despite obstacles
• Strong negotiation skills
• Industry knowledge
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
• Relationship building skills
• Account and time management
• Strategic sales planning
||You will be responsible for executing the Regional Sales plan and meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets, while working within a team environment. You will also be responsible for:
• Foster a loyal, effective, and committed team environment
Sales and client interaction:
• Maintain and build key client relationships within the industry
• Identify, qualify, and develop new customer accounts
• Lead new client prospecting presentations and proposals
• Assist with and lead RFPs (when necessary)
• Negotiate and agree to terms of newly created service contracts and negotiate renewal of existing contracts
• Manage targeted sales campaigns as required
• Promote and develop new business and grow the existing customer base
• 100% compliance to support SalesForce.com
• Support all marketing initiatives
• Manage and develop current customer client base, P&C and non-P&C
• Manage and develop new customer accounts
• Communicate with the client to identify customer service standard variances and feedback, and coordinate resolution of variances within the regional team
• Achieve annual regional sales targets and manage effective sales campaigns and activities within a predetermined budget
• Monitor account financial performance including expense management and receivables
• Communicate and interact with other SCM Business Units at the Vice President and Business Unit Leader level to ensure a coordinated and communicative approach across common customers
• Work cross functionally to assist the with the transition and on-boarding of new accounts to account managers and/or operations
• Communicate with the regional operations as part of executing the coordinates sales plan
• Communicate with the SVP of Sales to ensure that the approved regional sales plan is implemented appropriately
• Assist with the on-boarding of new accounts to the Operations team
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• University degree in business (or related discipline), or combination of education and equivalent business experience
• Completion of CIP and/or CRM & FCIP is desirable
• 10+ years of proven sales success including experienced strategic client relationship management
• 10+ years of experience working within the insurance and/or independent medical assessment industry
• Proven ability to present concepts and plans to clients and internal stakeholders
• Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) and proven negotiation skills
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Demonstrated ability to achieve or exceed revenue targets
• Experience in an organization with cross-selling opportunities
• Experience selling multiple product offerings and services
• Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation an asset
• Experience tracking progress on sales activity using customer relationship management tool (CRM)
• Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.