How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia/Colombie-Britannique [BC][C.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
When you join the ClaimsPro team, you’re joining a thriving and expanding network of innovators and trailblazers at Canada’s largest independent adjusting company. We’re experienced in general and specialized claims adjustment services, and have 110 branches from coast to coast. Yes, we’re a big player in the industry, but that doesn’t mean we’re afraid of change. In fact, we embrace it. We’re forward-thinking, dynamic, and original.
As a Supervising Examiner, you will:
- Actively manage branch dynamics, including leading and managing staff, training and development of staff and overseeing efficiency of operations.
- Act as a supervising examiner for various Lloyds accounts involving providing prompt, fair, quality claims service to clients.
- Assist VP Operations and Branch Manager with oversight of examiners in branch.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Communicates effectively in conversation and in writing with a broad range of stakeholders, including employees, clients, and shareholders
- Individual must demonstrate the ability to direct adjusters of all levels and work effectively in a team environment
- Previously demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external associates, written and oral techniques
- A positive, “can do” attitude and customer service approach ensuring all inquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive in identifying and implementing solutions
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Examine complex liability/property claims
- Direct Field Adjusters on assignment investigations
- Management of adjusters billings and maintaining the level of interims as per company standards
- Responsible to monitor monthly production for individual examiners
- Settle claims directly with claimants or their representatives
- Administer claims payments/settlements through trust accounts
- Review billings and fees in accordance with client billing expectations and corporate standards
- Handle insured and client complaints, monitor and ensure resolutions reached
- Review, analyze, revise, and sign adjuster’s reports, ensuring compliance/accuracy and efficiency
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure clients' needs are met
- Provide supervision and training of junior examiners
- Conduct file audits
- Provides file review feedback and in some cases direction on file completion
- Special projects as assigned by management
- Responsible for the communication of corporate policies and ensuring compliance
- Monitor and track licensing status/issues with FSCO and manage criteria for all direct reports
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, and onboarding of new staff.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- University degree/College diploma or combination of education and equivalent business
- CIP designation (genuine effort in obtaining a CIP designation will be considered)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Liability, Property, and Bodily Injury adjusting
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- Knowledge of the Lloyds Market, Exchanging, and Lineage is a definite asset.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.