How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Residential Property Inspector - Newfoundland
|Job ID/ID Travail
||• Schedule appointments with homeowners to conduct loss control inspections on residential properties. Use information collected to prepare reports detailing risk assessment and replacement cost value.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to travel within assigned inspection territory for appointments
• Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, good computer skills and ability type a minimum of 35 wpm
• Excellent time management skills
• Property and Casualty insurance knowledge preferred.
• Exposure to home construction and interpretation of building codes is an asset.
• Knowledge of fire services is an asset.
• Minimum educational requirement is a high school diploma.
||• Receive inspection requests from clients (insurance companies) and schedule appointments with insured’s to inspect.
• Prepare reports of inspected dwellings through web based inspection system and submit within required turnaround time.
• Continuing education as required.
• Coordinate with support staff to address client inquiries and expedite time sensitive cases.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.