SCM is the largest independent, privately-owned provider of claims management, risk management, and related services in Canada. It is our commitment to strategically evolve our services and expertise to support the ever-changing challenges of our clients. Innovative technology, expert staff, and solid customer service are the hallmarks that distinguish SCM Insurance Services.
Located in Windermere, Edmonton, SCM affords our employees an excellent workplace with easy access, free parking, a roof top patio, and convenient access to shopping.We are currently looking to add an Office Administrator to our Finance team. In this role, you would use your attention to detail and client service to ensure that our office runs effectively, whether that be issuing cell phones, shipping documents, or assisting with AR/AP. The Finance team is about 20 people which supports 5 companies and over 1500 employees all across Canada
Detailed duties include:
Providing assistance to finance department where needed, including:
1. Data Entry Assistance – Assist Accounts Receivable with data entry of deposits
2. Courier – Assist in creating shipping documents
3. Vendor Support and Filing – Assisting with filing of Accounts Payable vendor payments and Vendor Remittances.
4. Corporate Programs Administration – Provide support to corporate programs on national contracts by administering to corporate policy
5. Other Duties supporting Finance Department as required.
General Management of the Edmonton corporate location, including:
1. Managing building security portfolio –security authorization, FOB’s administration, security card administration, security camera,
2. Managing building maintenance and upkeep – Liason with landlord and major building issues and coordinating with vendors other building issues/ maintenance (janitorial).
3. Managing phone system. Providing assistance to office contacts with WilliamsTel phone systems. Processing invoice payments and reconciliation for WilliamsTel . Manage phone system at corporate location (add lines, terminating lines, other issues as arises).
4. Managing Business Card portfolio – Review and enter submissions for requests and maintain relationship with providers.