How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||British Columbia/Colombie-Britannique [BC][C.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Business Development Manager (Vancouver)
||When you join the Forensic Investigations Canada (FIC) team you are joining a national leader in services related to insurance loss with vast opportunities for expansion in the marketplace. FIC is a part of SCM Insurance Services and as an employee you will be able to reap the benefits of working for a larger organization. The SCM family of companies is forward-thinking, dynamic and original. We'd like the opportunity to show you these strengths first-hand.
Working within a team oriented environment, the Business Development Manager will use their initiative, drive, and business acumen to promote and develop new business and grow the existing customer base as per the region.
The successful incumbent will be a self motivated “go-getter” who possesses enthusiasm, energy and influence and has been able to harness these skills into achieving and exceeding sales targets.
There is a possibility of travel as a part of this role.
|Competencies required to succeed
||The successful candidate will come with experience from the investigative industry or insurance industry.
• Experience of success in developing new sales opportunities with both new and existing clients
• Business acumen
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Relationship building
• Strategic sales planning
• Time management
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
A CSP is an asset
||The challenge is to develop regional growth, including development of existing clients and generating of new clients by:
• Manage and develop current customer client base
• Manager and develop new customer accounts
• Monitor account financial performance including expense management and receivables
• Communicating with the client to identify customer service standard variances and feedback, and coordinate resolution of variances within the team
• Communicate with the branch and regional managers as part of executing the coordinates sales plan
• Executing on the approved sales plan
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||A degree in Business (or related discipline)
3-5 years proven account management experience
1-3 years Insurance industry experience an asset
Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.