How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||XPERA Risk Mitigation and Investigation
||New Brunswick/Nouveau-Brunswick [NB][N.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Licensed Bilingual Surveillance Investigator
|Job ID/ID Travail
||This position is responsible for delivery of quality and timely investigations by compliance with FIC Standards and Practices.
** A reliable vehicle is required for this position
** A valid Private Investigator license is required for this position
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Self starter with ability to work on your own. Attention to detail is essential to success in this role.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational and time management skills, with ability to prioritize work as
• Ability to meet deadlines as required
• Problem solving capabilities
• Ability to work with others
• Strong writing and oral skills
• Computer use
• Sourcing information
||• This position includes being on call at various times throughout the day and evening
hours, weekends day and evening hours.
• Investigate insurance claims on behalf of our customers
• Report your findings to our customers in accordance with FIC Standards and Practices
• Ensure company protocols are followed
• Develop alliances with local police forces, other investigative bodies and sources within the
• Conduct fraud investigations
• Undercover investigation
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Post-Secondary School education or equivalent training and experience
• At least 5 years prior investigation experience
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English and French
• Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.