How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Responsible for greeting our clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner, answering the phone, receiving & distributing mail, sending all courier, and other clerical work as required.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Professional and client-service oriented
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional appearance and demeanour
||• Answering the phones at all times and returning all messages within defined service standards
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail and courier
• Distribute all hard copy medical packages for all services and update database with notes
• Check in examinees and verify ID, update database note
• Ensure all Intake forms are completed and tracked for internal assessments
• Answering claimant questions and providing instructions
• Some faxing, photocopying and scanning documents
• Maintain the examination rooms and ensure public areas are tidy and presentable
• Other duties as assigned
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Minimum High School completion
• 1 year Office Experience in a professional services environment
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.