How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Reports Coordinator (Toronto) - one year contract position
|Job ID/ID Travail
||The position involves proofing and reviewing reports, which entails checking for grammar and spelling errors, ensuring that all questions asked by the referral source are addressed and that claimant information is accurate (fact-checking). In addition, reviewing reports involves cross-referencing information for accuracy (for example radiological reports, and information being quoted or paraphrased by the author). In addition, this position will involve general administrative duties such as tracking files in the database, filing, faxing, scanning and communicating with assessors when issues arise concerning their report.
** Take note, this is a one year term to cover a maternity leave **
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Proven ability in a similar role
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated communication skills (oral and written)
• Interpersonal skills: external (assessors), internal (superiors), peers and subordinates
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
||• Proofing and formatting all reports for accuracy including: corrections, QA issues and other edits required by QA.
• Ensure all client specifications are met
• Manage the spread to meet daily required workloads
• Ensure Assessors sign off on all final reports prior to them being released to the client and provide final copies to assessors
• Other duties as assigned
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Completion of high School mandatory
• Medical Transcription Certificate or Medical Terminology, preferred
• Prior experience in a similar role for at least one year
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.