How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Receptionist/Admin Support - Ft. McMurray
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Office Manager or Branch Manager
||The key focus of the position is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the ClaimsPro Fort McMurray Branch while looking after reception area. The position duties include typing (some dictatyping), computer work on our proprietary software and MS Office, file coordination and filing, branch mail/courier and reception duties. This role is also expected to provide relief in collating Adjuster reports and in invoicing. Other administrative and clerical support to various branch staff may be required from time to time.
This full-time position will be based in our Ft. McMurray Office, and is expected to work 37.5 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Employment benefits such as extended health care and dental coverage will be provided on first day of work.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills / ability to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Action oriented and ability to take initiative
- Able to work in fast paced, evolving environment with minimal supervision
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Maintain In/Out board for the building, liaising with the various departments to determine schedules
- Greet visitors to the office and direct appropriately
- Answer phones and forward calls in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Maintain reception, boardroom and coffee area, ensuring that they are neat and tidy
- Process and accept courier packages in conjunction with the Mailroom
- Open and date stamp mail received at reception, in support of the Mailroom
- Organizing of Boardroom scheduling via Outlook Calendars. Coordinate meals/ refreshments for meetings, and oversee setup and cleanup
- Ordering of Office Supplies
- Ordering of Coffee, water and break-room/ coffee area supplies
- Coordinate Service Requests for office equipment
- Typing of rush and overflow statements, dictation etc., in support of the Collators
- Administrative support to Support Team and other corporate functions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
||Delivery of administrative support services to Supervisor, Administrative Support, Branch Manager, Adjusters and Clerical team members.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Grade twelve diploma
- A post secondary diploma in Office Administration will be given preference.
- Previous experience within a dynamic team will be given preference.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative support role is required
- Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail
- Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic
- Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment
- Intermediate typing and experience with Word, Excel & Outlook skills are required
- All other computer applications – must have the aptitude and ability to learn as required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.