How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||RMS Risk Management Services
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Bilingual Client Care Representative
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Reporting to the Manager, Client Care, the incumbent will be providing customer-focused assistance to both external and internal clients regarding the organization’s products and services. This will include building strong working relationships with these clients by providing knowledgeable and timely responses to their queries. The Incumbent will be the point person for one or more clients, track response and resolution service performance for assigned queries, tasks and clients as well as reporting summary results to the Client Care Manager and Sales. The individual will be required to be flexible in working a rotational shift requiring business hour coverage over national time zones. Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both French and English is a requirement
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both French and English.
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Strong work ethic.
• Strong service orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Sound knowledge and application of telephone and email etiquette.
• Team player with a strong commitment to quality and customer service.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
|| Respond to both telephone and email queries /complaints as per the published escalation protocol
Triage and resolve all Tier One queries and tasks from Insurance companies, brokers, agents, insured and internal clients, on the following:
o Status updates, clarification and changes of current inspections, ordering new inspection requests
o User administration and support activities for external clients such as providing password resets, product information involving RMS/Opta services including Sitelines, WIES, iClarify, FUS and others as required.
Triage and respond to Tier Two queries and tasks in collaboration with relevant stakeholders as required and assigned. Escalate complex queries as outlined in the department guidelines. Tier 2 queries and tasks include
• Coordinating insurance underwriting alerts between all stakeholders including inspectors, underwriters, managers and business development staff.
• Handling technical insurance issues including the clarification, investigation and/or resolution of technical report recommendations and discrepancies.
• Modifying commercial product selection where required in collaboration with field staff and the client
• Clarifying and resolving value questions and concerns regarding Insurance to Value
• Triage and escalate all Tier Three queries and tasks as outlined in the department guidelines
• The incumbent will liaise with inspectors, quality assurance specialists, department seniors and management, as appropriate in resolving and escalating incoming queries and tasks.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Written and oral fluency in both French and English.
• Minimum 5 years work experience in a service environment.
• Strong computer and telephone skills.
• Strong working knowledge of property insurance and insurance principles.
• Experience as an insurance inspector, broker, agent, adjuster, underwriter or equivalent is required.
• Will have completed one of
1. General Insurance Essentials - Part 1 and 2,
2. RIBO license,
3. CIP - Principles and Practices
• CIP, CAIB or similar designation in progress or completed is required.
• Post-Secondary education preferred.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.