How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Claims Triage Specialist
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Perform claim triage on new losses by engaging designated resources, claim units, and/or protocols to respond to defined categories of high-profile, complex claims nationally. This role requires the flexibility to be available between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Strong customer service skills & high sense of urgency
• Superior communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all individuals in all levels within the organization
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in a fast paced and changing environment
• Reliable and punctual
||• Triage approximately 100 new claim notices per week (adjusted as per business needs) and maintain a rating of 100% on File Quality Assurance Reviews (FQAR) and zero customer complaints.
• Identify type of loss and coordinate response to defined categories of loss events across all lines of business.
• Identify the immediate needs and requirements of incoming new losses. – is it immediate and high priority.
• Provide training/mentoring and technical expertise to the internal organization and business partners for succession planning purposes.
• Generate ad-hoc statistical reports as required.
• Support process improvements and share these with management.
• Support quarterly review meetings to identify efficiencies
• Follow up with external insurers/adjusters regarding claim number and reserves
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Post secondary education
• Minimum three to five (3-5) years of previous adjusting experience is required.
• Knowledge of policy wordings, exposures, coverage, and layers of insurance
• Bilingual in French and English preferred
• Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, communication, producing effective written material and organizational skills are necessary
• Strong computer skills with an aptitude/ability to learn new software/databases
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.